Wednesday 3 June 2009

Nomads in IT...

Yesterday I was present at a job interview at IT.

I represented the technical guys, though I'm more a User Experience Consultant with technical background, but my job is mostly technical right now.

The guy who had the interview was somewhat the same, only a bit more with a designer's background.

It was suprising how difficult it is to find the right position for a User Experience Consultants, especially in the technical department!

They belong nowhere...

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Hi, I see that you are a CUA. I reached your site through Google. Can you please share the materials for preparing for this exam? I would like to take this exam in the near future. Thanks for the help.
Cheers
Lakshmi

Sid B. Dane said...

First you need to have good knowledge of the materials. It is allowed to use your training material during the online exam if you need to look up something.

A good tip is to facilitate searching so you can search as fast as possible, so maybe create a document to search in.

Finally you can ask for some more time for the exam when English is not your native language.

S!d